Photo Copyright SBE
Supporting social entrepreneurs at global level
- Social Entrepreneur (SE) sends email to email@example.com expressing interest to join the “SBE Investment Readiness Program”. Online meeting with SBE. Candidate will give a short pitch of his/her SB idea and will receive business plan (BP) guidelines. SE will send BP to SBE.
- Business Plan analysis from SBE (usually 2 months). Upon request SBE is willing to sign an NDA with the social entrepreneur.
- Feedback from SBE. Online one-on-one consulting and mentoring sessions (first 5 hrs free for projects in low and middle income countries). Changes are made to the BP by the social entrepreneur (1/2 months).
- SBE performs due diligence on updated BP for investment readiness
- SBE communicates its decision to the social entrepreneur on whether his/her social business will be added to the portfolio and the next steps.
Benefits from participating in the program and being added to SBE portfolio:
- Support in accessing potential financing (EU funds, grants, private investors)
- Training in project design for grant applications
- Introduction to potential investors (private individuals or corporates)
- Access to an established network of organizations and projects
- Becoming part of the SBE community
- Exchanging knowledge and competence with like-minded social entrepreneurs
- Advisory and consulting
- Participating in SBE courses, workshops and events at a discounted rate or for free
- Visibility on SBE’s website and social media