SBE holistic principles
SBE believes that peace in the world cannot be achieved unless poverty is eradicated. SBE believes that in order to make a change in the world it is important to start from ourselves first.
Principles of SBE:
- Having a clear vision to gain deep insight into the reality of life.
- Nourishing understanding within in order to bring happiness to many beings.
- Listening and speaking to others truthfully with words that inspire self-confidence, joy and hope. Refraining from spreading news that we do not know to be certain and from uttering words that can cause division or discord. Words can travel thousands of miles.
- Practicing generosity by sharing time, energy and material resources with those who are in real need. Cultivating compassion and learning ways to protect the lives of people, animals, plants and minerals. Protecting the integrity of families and individuals by not engaging in sexual relations without love and long-term commitment.
- Practicing concentration to be deeply and fully present so that all can benefit from our stability and stillness. By looking deeply at our intentions we can transform our wrong perceptions through our compassion.
- Everything we do has an effect on the collective consciousness. We inter-are with others in every moment of our life. Let’s be mindful!